Mar 6, 2012

My Home is a Special Place

The other day after reading a friends blog post, I started to think
about what I hope to share with others reading this blog.
I enjoy reading blogs to discover new cultures and new friends.
I love Ireland which is why I went looking for some blogs from there to read.
I feel it keeps me connected to a place that is forever in my heart.
In her post she talked about explaining why we blog.
I had said that I enjoy learning and feeling apart of more than just the little space I live in.
I had also hoped that I could help do that for others.
So when I came across this video I had to share.
For my new friend Elaine, and all those new friends I have yet to meet.
This is where I live.
This is my home.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love it :) Thanks Jennifer it is so nice to have met someone so far away who I can share my blog with and read yours and have a little chat every day. I am now starting my Canada fund :) I want to ride around like the cowboys and see those mountains :) such a beautiful place .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would like the horses and cowboys! Have you heard about the Calgary Stampede? I am very fond of the mountains. I am heading there with some other Mom friends for a getaway! I will post more pictures after.
      When you make it to Canada come to visit!! Canada is a very large country and this was only a taste. So much to welcome you.

      Delete